The Biz Chicks Rule blog is giving away an iPod shuffle.
Just leave a comment on the contest post stating your favorite song, band, or album to listen to while working and why it’s you’re favorite.
Kristen, the hostess of the contest notes these 6 important rules:
1. Winners must be US residents. You can share your favorite music if you’re outside the US, but I will not ship the iPod Shuffle outside of the United States, even if you offer to pay me back for postage. Not happening. US only. If you are outside the US and are commenting just for fun, PLEASE say in your comment that you are not entering the contest. It will save a lot of trouble.
2. You must provide your real e-mail address in the comment form. If you don’t give your real e-mail address in the e-mail field, I can’t notify you of your prize.
3. You must follow the directions. In other words, if you don’t say your favorite song/band/album for work, you are not eligible. “I want to win!” does not count. No exceptions. I’ll approve your comment so we can all laugh at you, but you will not win even if your number comes up.
4. You do not have to be a Biz Chick to win. Yes, Biz Dudes are also eligible. No gender discrimination here!
5. You must be willing to provide your full name and mailing address within 48 hours of notification if you win. If I don’t hear back from you in 48 hours, I’ll pick another winner and you are out of luck.
6. Only one entry per person. And yes, I do check IP addresses.
The contest ends July 13th, so hurry up! More details here.